Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentines!

Hello There,

Valentines is fast approaching, have you got your sweetie's gift yet? I'm on the fence about Valentines and whether or not people should expect/give gifts. I do love all Valentines decor though, probably because most of it is red and that's my favorite color. I also love Valentines candy, not the crappy chalky conversation hearts though, just Valentines Chocolate. Anyway since Linden only has a few little friends, I decided this year to make her Valentines. Here's a photo. Linden "wrote" a message on the back, and the blue flowers are actually barrettes.
That's all for now, I hope you have a great Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

What an adorable idea!!!! We're having a Valentine's theme party for Evie's first! Which I had you here to come decorate . . .

Wife and Mama said...

Oh very cute - BTW . . . Where do find the time to update your blog, make cute clips, and make homemade valentines?????