Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Crafts!













So I've recently been inspired by a few blogs I follow. Linden likes to help make crafts too. She especially likes to paint and use glitter. Once I heard glitter referred to as the herpes of craft supplies, and I can't help but think of that every time I use it. Its so true, even if you are super careful when you use it, it still gets EVERYWHERE! Linden had glitter on the chair, glitter on the carpet and then of course on her pants because she sat in the glitter chair. But since I can't resist anything that's sparkly, I guess glitter is a necessary means to an end. The cheerleaders even got into crafting and came over and carved some pumpkins, it was super fun, but they practically ate me out of house and home, who knew 12 girls could eat so much!

No comments: