Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"You Need A Blog!"

That's what my friend Christina (aka: Tina) has been telling me for over a year. I've always been too lazy, too busy or maybe just too defiant to give in and create one. But last night as I lay in bed at 2 am after giving the crying Linden a bottle I realized it may be a good mental break once in a while from the grueling tasks of the Legal Department. So what am I going to blog about? Hmm we aren't really that interesting of a family, nothing much ever happens to us. And if you ever have read Tina's Blog or her Sister Amanda's blog (see our blog list) funny, interesting stuff always happens to them. So I expect the postings of this blog to be quite random – hence the title Royal Randomosity. “What is Randomosity?” you ask. Randomosity is the state of being random; a subject that is random. I am sure you think I made that up, but I assure you I did not, that came straight from the Open Dictionary on Merriam Webster Online, so it’s someone else’s made up word that I am borrowing. At any rate that’s what you can expect from our blog “Randomosity”. Hopefully you will enjoy reading it.
Tina This Blogs For You consider it an early birthday present!

3 comments:

christina said...

Yeah!

Melbourne said...

It's good to see that i'm not the only one she suckered into this wild world of blogs.

Sara T said...

I started a blog the other day too!! How crazy are we?? I am surprised you didn't title your's My Maria Memoirs, or Smelly Cat Times....totally both great choices. I am blog retarded, but here is my website:
http://princessgraceofthemountain.blogspot.com/
Hope you guys are having a great week!!