Thursday, September 11, 2008

You Heard it Here First!

On my way to work one day this week I happened to hear that the Leisure Suit is making a come back. That's right people start saving now to buy yourself or someone you love a beautiful polyester ensamble pefect for any occasion. I don't know about you but I picture two things when I hear the words "leisure suit" The first is a 70 year old used car salesman smoking a cigarette and drinking coffee.
The second is this

Of course I didn't find any MSNBC article to confirm the story, but the news of this Fashion Trend was very exciting to Matt who is taking personal responsibility for this fashion come back.
Not only did Matt grow his sideburns in and hair out when he sported this look, he also purchased his very own patent leather platform shoes. Despite alcohol being involved he managed to get through two nights without twisting an ankle. Of course he couldn’t have done it without his trusty sidekick.












So can we expect to see people sporting this fashion around town, maybe at the mall, the movies or the bowling alley? My guess is probably not.

3 comments:

Sara T said...

they can totally sport their leisure suits while you sport your ankle boots and i sport french rolling my jeans....ooohhh we should have a fashion show

Heather said...

I'm not so sure that I want Tony to get wind of that news. Can you imagine what would happen?! Wig hair that looks more like pubic hair flying, Matt pulling a hammy with his squat kick.....I don't know if their bodies could stand up!

Banks Family said...

Hi!
I can't believe Matt let you put these photo on your blog! I am sure Andrew would have deleted them all!! LOL!
So what's up with Linden, I haven't seen any updates lately. :)
Have a nice day!
Love,
Shannon