So here is a picture of Morris, outside this fall with Lindens first pumpkin (it really is a pumpkin even though it is more basketball shaped.
The funny thing about this picture is you can totally see my neighbor’s car and garage in the background. Now we live in a pretty nice neighborhood, in the nice township of Larkin, its quite a step up from the west of 30 dirty township I grew up in, however you wouldn’t know it if you came to my house and watched my neighbors with me for a few hours (yes, I confess I watch my neighbors). Not all my neighbors are as interesting, just these neighbors in the background, in fact these neighbors even prevented Karen (Tina’s Mommy) from selling my other neighbors house, because they have white trash tendencies. Why do they have White Trash tendencies you ask? Is it because their old 1980 suburban sits out front loaded with scrap to go to the scrap yard? Is it because they took the chimney off their house and had a blue tarp on it for 8 months? Is it because they have a tree fort that stands 10 stories high (not even joking I should take a picture for you guys) in their back yard? Maybe its because they have a hand truck tied in the tree in the front yard? Or maybe it’s because their two boys ride around the neighborhood on a tandem bike with scream masks on (when it’s not even close to Halloween), I’m not sure the reason, but there is no shortage of reasons why someone might not want to buy a house next to them. Anyway by the looks of this picture you might just be thinking White Trash? It looks like they are cleaning out their car they can’t be that bad. But I assure you they were not cleaning out their car, they were most likely loading up their BMX bikes to take a trip on over to the BMX park for a day of racing and jumping over each other.Anyway I digress; this blog was to be about Morris. Unlike other cats I’ve read blogs about Morris doesn’t really have any antics, he pretty much sleeps, hides from Linden, eats and gets kitty litter all over my bathroom floor. He’s recently been banished from sleeping in my bedroom because of my newfound allergy to him, and so at night he cries outside of the bedroom door and runs up and down the hallway. So I guess now that I’ve posted this blog about Morris, I can join the crazy cat lady club.


5 comments:
crazy cat lady
Erin -
I love your blog! You can bet I'll be checking in on you and your family!!!
Ryan
phew, i was beginning to think my sisters were the only cat bloggers
Yea another cat lady!!
Erin you are so hilarious! I have no problems with you blogging about Morris nor do I think you are crazy for it, but I can't believe you admitted you watch your neighbors on the blog....Anybody could see that! LOL! That is so funny! Have a great day!!!
Love,
Shannon
Post a Comment