Monday, November 24, 2008

Hockey Mom?

Being the mother of a daughter I of course have high hopes of becoming a Cheer Mom, Volleyball Mom or maybe even a Baseketball Mom. And being that Linden already seems to have a talent of somersaulting, climbing up on things and yelling, I thought we were on the fast track to becoming a cheer prodigy. However a few weeks ago we went to watch one of Matt's hockey games, and Linden really seemed to enjoy watching (she actually sat still) and she really had fun swinging this hockey stick around.







She does beat up all the kids at Day Care, so maybe I should have been tipped off to this whole Hockey thing a little sooner than this. Rest assure no matter what sport/activity etc. she chooses, I will totally be that crazy Mom in the stands with the shirt with her name on it, a button with her picture on it and probably a Go Linden sign to wave. Yes ... I'll be that Mom.

3 comments:

Sara T said...

ohhh, you can be a hockey mom...they are crazy! you should totally sign her up for the learn to skate program...there was a girl in Danny's class...i think they only have to be three (I know you have a year and half to go), but something to fester in your brain

Sara T said...

ohhh, you can be a hockey mom...they are crazy! you should totally sign her up for the learn to skate program...there was a girl in Danny's class...i think they only have to be three (I know you have a year and half to go), but something to fester in your brain

Katie said...

"Do you know what the difference is between a hockey mom and a pit-bull? Lipstick" – Sarah Palin LOL