Monday, April 27, 2009

Don't Drink & Drive Your Lawn Mower.

I know I haven't given you much to read lately and its not because nothing is going on, plenty is I just haven't had time to tell you about it. So for now this story will have to do.
I'm driving down Waldo on my way home from work, when I see this older man approaching driving a lawn mower pulling a trailer. Personally when I get stuck behind something like this I am so annoyed, so I was already thinking what an idiot this guy must be. Little did I know he turned out to be an even bigger dummy than I thought. So I notice it looks like he's got a beer in his hand, but you know sometimes a diet coke or Pepsi can look like a beer can from a distance so I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt, right? As I get closer I realize its definitely a beer can, and I am cracking up thinking "Seriously?" Anyway at this point the light turns red so I stop and I notice the lawn mower man has also stopped and flipped up his hood. "Serves him right, for driving that stupid thing down the road." I think. At this point I am cracking up, but what is even funnier is that I can see my co-worker in the car behind me cracking up too. Then a cop pulls up, and I see her yell out the window at him, and he shakes his head and says "No, I'm alright" and she yells "No you stay right there". Needless to say I think he got a DUI that day. To make this story even funnier my co-worker informed me the next day that this smarty pants actually had two beers in his hand. Guess he was double fisting it.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Are you sure you don't live in Georgia? :-)

christina said...

This isi like an episode of Cops.