Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Confession...

So lately my blogging has been marginal at best. Do I have any real reason for this? No, not really. Maybe I just haven't had much interesting to blog about, no we've been doing all kinds of things. Maybe I am just too busy? No, maybe I'm just too lazy. So here it is June 10th, we are six months into 2009, and in lieu of this I'm making my mid year resolution to blog better, more frequent blogs. All for you, my loyal fans, (all 4 of you).
So Here are some things we've been up to.
Matt
Has ran a couple of races this spring/summer. His time for the 5K Dow Run Walk was 23:06, that's a 7:27 mile , in fact he took third place for his age bracket.
His Hockey Team was undefeated until the playoffs, at which their first game fell on a RedWing Hockey night, and their Goalie failed to show up.
Erin
Has moved into a new role at work, which has been good.
Cheer Fundraising has started and I've taken over managing the cheer checkbook.
Linden
Sings the alphabet song almost non-stop. I have tried to tape this for you all on numerous occasions, however Linden won't sing for the camera.

Combine that with all the baby showers, wedding showers and graduation parties that we've been running too, church stuff and normal life stuff and you can imagine all the fun we have been having.

Here's a little video to hold you over until my next blog. It started out to be a video of the alphabet song, but Linden got a little distracted.

3 comments:

Wife and Mama said...

FYI - We have played Linden's video over and over and over and over and over again.

Ryan said...

I love the video! I can't wait until Evie starts talking! Also, I wish I could run a 5k as fast as Matt. Holy Cow - that's awesome! Looking forward to more blogging. :-) Ryan

Sara T said...

She looks worried and sounds nervous...probably because her parents make her stand on the counter.....tsk, tsk!