Monday, June 15, 2009

McDonalds = French Fries.

Despite my love for Strawberry Limeade from Sonic, we do not feed Linden fast food very often. Except for the occasional last minute need to feed her in a pinch, or more recent “we are on vacation and eating out a lot” she rarely gets fast food. Saturday morning I had a coupon for a free breakfast sandwich, and I thought I’d just run through the drive through to pick myself up something, and Linden wouldn’t be the wiser. Apparently she is much wiser than I gave her credit for. I swear to you as soon as my wheels touched the pavement of the McDonalds parking lot I hear from the backseat “EAT – HUNRY (hungry) – FRENCH FRIES”. I was like ummmm what? First I didn’t realize she would recognize McDonalds, and second I didn’t realize she would make the connection that McDonalds = French Fries. Linden learned an important lesson that day McDonalds does not start serving French Fries until 11:00 am on Saturday.

No comments: