Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You Have to Check this Out!

So it seems that my style lately has been to not post for four weeks or so, and then to post 2 or 3 in one day (as I did today). All I have to say is when your a crazy person like me running from your real job to two part time jobs every week, there isn't much time for blogging. Anyway last night happened to be a night where I had no where to be except at home. Matt had heard about a great Christmas light display in Freeland, so we decided to check it out. This house is located just past MBS (going east) and is on the North side of Freeland road. You park on the outlawn, tune your radio to 93.9, sit back and watch the show.Or stick your head out the sunroof and enjoy ~ as Linden did.
You can also check it out at http://www.freelandlights.com/

No comments: