Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's Going On?


So, what have we been up to? Well, I got a new car.
Linden and I made Easter Cupcakes, and while they were edible they did not at all look as cute as the bunny cupcakes in my magazine. I guess its good I'm not a professional baker. Speaking of professional bakers, and non-professional bakers, sometime when you are milling around the Internet and have time to check out Cake Wrecks, I'd definitely recommend it. Not only are the cakes horrible, the commentary by the blog authors is hilarious. Okay anyway back on track what else have we been up to, Linden has become quite the helper, she voluntarily folds laundry and does a pretty good job at it. I figured I better blog about this because I'm sure it won't be too long before I'm trying to get her to do chores, and she's not as willing.
Oh and I ran in my first race! For about three months now my friends at work and I have been hitting the gym pretty hard. If you know me well, I'm sure by this point you've fallen off your chair because you know I'm not really into working out and I'm most definitely not a fan of running. Well, I have to admit I'm starting to not hate running, (notice I didn't say I'm starting to like running), and I can run, three months ago I couldn't run a mile. So my goal for the St. Patricks Day race was to run the entire time, and I did. I actually finished in just under 29 minutes, and was 41st out of 162 runners in my age bracket, so I was pretty happy with that. Anyway that's what we've been up to and hopefully soon I'll have some updated house photos to show you all.

1 comment:

christina said...

Does Linden ever wear pants around your house? Haha. Funny girl!