Monday, August 16, 2010

Linden's Room!

Linden's new room is our old room. We didn't really need to change much, we left the paint color and carpet, but we bought her a new big girl bed, bedspread and I with the help of my sew crafty friends made her some new curtains.





We got her bedspread at Ikea, and I just love it. Its so cute and there were these really cute matching wall decals which we got too. Wall decals are a hit with Matt because they didn't require putting any nail holes in the wall. About two years ago I got this Dora table and chairs for Linden at Walmart for $5. I couldnt resist for $5! Anyway Dora didn't really go with the new room decor, so I took it apart and covered it with fabric that matched. Since I wanted to be able to wipe the table down if it got sticky (and you know it will), I used Triple Thick (like modge podge) to coat the top of the table and the chairs. The Triple Thick made the fabric water resistant and it turned out perfect.

1 comment:

Mama Terbie said...

Love it! You are such a crafty genius....I need you to come over and suggest decos for my house...