I'm so excited to share with you the reason I haven't posted a blog in so long. We were working hard to get our house projects finished up. We only have a little bit of trim work, replacing all the interior doors and laying the hardwood in the hallway left to do. That last bit of the project will be on hold while we build a pole barn next week. We are having the barn built, which means it will be done in a few days rather than a few months like most of the rest of our projects.So here is our new and improved living room, master bedroom. We also moved Linden to our old room but I'll save that for another post.
As you can see from the pictures the cat really loves my new room, and you can pretty much find him sleeping in our bed 22 hours of the day. Recently I've realized this cat brings me zero joy and a lot of frustration, it is a constant battle to clean up after him. How can one cat make such a mess, when all he does is sleep all day? Anyway behind the door between our dressers is a very nice walk in closet. I didn't take an inside shot of it, because its not very organized at the moment, but I do love having my clothes all in one place. In
As you can see from the pictures the cat really loves my new room, and you can pretty much find him sleeping in our bed 22 hours of the day. Recently I've realized this cat brings me zero joy and a lot of frustration, it is a constant battle to clean up after him. How can one cat make such a mess, when all he does is sleep all day? Anyway behind the door between our dressers is a very nice walk in closet. I didn't take an inside shot of it, because its not very organized at the moment, but I do love having my clothes all in one place. In
closet have been in one room! Its very exciting. Taking these pictures reminded me a bit of my old real estate days. Its been awhile since I've taken interior shots of a house.


2 comments:
Should have added that we obviously need to pain our new bedroom and closet doors :)
Love all your renovations!!!! The ric rac on the treatments was a great idea!
Post a Comment