Monday, September 28, 2009

Scooby, Dooby, Doo!

Currently Linden has an obsession with Scooby Doo. A few months ago someone gave us a bunch of hand me down clothes which included a pair of Scooby pajama’s. In the last couple weeks, Linden has really become attached to those pajama’s and watching Scooby. If you’re my age, you know Scooby was cool when we were kids, but they don’t really show it much anymore and usually if they are showing Scooby it’s the new episodes, and not the good old classics. Lucky for Linden she’s growing up in an age of technology where you can pretty much find anything you want to watch on the computer. Now when I say obsession I really mean it, so much so that I found her in the middle of the night rubbing her Scooby shirt covered belly saying ”Scooby Shirt” and to get the pajama’s off in the morning we have to promise that she can put them on when she comes home. You can bet the first thing she does once she’s in the door is strip down and run to get those pajamas. I suppose there could be worse obsessions, at least this one gives me an excuse to watch Scooby :)

3 comments:

christina said...

Adorable!

Banks Family said...

How fun! Scooby Rules!!! Go Linden!

Ryan said...

Good taste! Scooby rocks. it was my favorite cartoon. The runner up was the "Jetsons." Do you remember them?