Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Summer is Over - BOOO HOOO!

I'm a person who likes it sunny and H-O-T, the hotter the better. Bring it on! I don't mind winter, but I hate that it lasts for at least 6 months. Anyway needless to say the weather this summer was disappointing for me. I think I can recall like 4 nice days all of which I was probably working, or doing a cheerleading fundraiser :( And now that summer is over, and fall is here, all hopes for summer weather arriving have been crushed. So in honor of the summer that never really got here, I thought you’d enjoy a few pictures of Linden and some of her friends this summer. The first picture is her and Em. Em and Lin are pretty good friends, but occasionally they fight because neither is very good sharing. (Notice our UGLY blue siding in the background - totally gone now!! Thank GOODNESS!)
The Second picture is of Linden and her friend Brayden. Brayden is one month older than Linden, and one of Linden's cute little boyfriends. It's way easier to scrapbook with the 2 year olds locked in the dog cage.
The third picture is of Linden and her friend Svetlonna, some call her Svety, Linden calls her Lonna. Svety is one month younger than Linden, but she's really tall. Linden loves to go see Uncle Charley and Lonna. As you can see Lonna is great at sharing and Linden is great at taking.

No comments: