Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shoot The Boot!

There is an old Rugby After Party tradition called Shoot the Boot. Shoot the Boot refers to drinking beer out of a rugby boot (a.k.a. cleats) for various reasons, such as scoring a try etc. I’ve never actually seen anyone “Shoot the Boot”. I wish I could say the same for some other rugby traditions such as the Zulu. If you are not familiar with the Zulu, you can Google it and I won’t share my secret of who I saw Zulu. I assure you that Linden is not drinking straight from the boot and there is only a sippy cup of milk inside.

4 comments:

Sara T said...

It looks like Linded started to Zulu but was sidetracked with Shooting the Boot...hmmm

Matt, Erin and Linden said...

haha didn't think about that.

christina said...

Haha love that! And for that Zulu...

Banks Family said...

FUNNERS! She's a doll! :)