
Yeah, I know I'm on a roll. I figured what else do you people have to do on a Saturday morning but read my blog. Every year we go up to the Buckley Old Engine Show with my parents.

This is a huge tractor show and flea market. People camp there, and there are all sorts of things going on. My Dad plays music, and he also has a 1956 Massey Ferguson tractor that used to be my Grandpa's that he exhibits. The show also features a train that they give free

rides on (there are actual riding cars, you don't have to ride on the front of the train), and each day at 6am, 6:15am, 7am, Noon, and 5pm, they have a whole bunch of train whistles that they let kids pull.

Imagine waking up at 6:00 am to 10-15 train whistles :) Anyway Linden really enjoyed the show this year, but when we took her down to see the whistles she HATED them. They are pretty loud when you are standing right there. We stopped on the way home to grab breakfast at McDonalds. I gave Linden the sticker off my breakfast burrito and turned around to see this.

It was so funny I gave her the sticker of Matt's burrito and ...

1 comment:
I love the photo with the stickers - too cute!!!!
Post a Comment