

Matt and I went as Publishers Clearing House.

The best thing about my costume was that I got to wear my pj's, the worst thing, putting my hair in all those rollers. It takes a long time to get my hair into rollers, I'm glad I don't have to do it every day! Mike and Kathie also had a party. The Saylor's came as a couple of Pumpkin Farmers, and they sure do have a cute little pumpkin!

Here are a couple of group shots, one of the young people, and one of the old people.

And finally this was Linden's first year for trick or treating, she went as a lady bug. We rode along with Charley, Tatyana and Svety. The girls had a great time and Svety kept saying "next house!! next house!!". They ended up with way, way more candy than any 2 year old should ever be allowed to have. 





And for old time sake, here are a couple pictures from Linden's first Halloween. She's so darn cute!!




No comments:
Post a Comment