
Yep, its a
Duathalon! If you follow my
sporadic blogging you know that Matt and I have been running quite a bit this year. And while I'm not in love with it, I might be starting to not

hate it. That being said, I wasn't ambitious enough to join Matt in the Sanford and Sun
Duathlon and
Triathlon. If you aren't familiar, a
Triathlon features swimming, biking and running, a couple of our friends actually did this. I some how managed to miss getting any pictures of them, but Nate and Shari did a great job, and both finished the race. Just surviving the swim is a feat in itself if you ask me, although I am the person who is only able to doggy paddle.

Matt signed on for the
Duathlon, that is where competitors run 2 miles, bike 12, and then run 3.1 miles. He did a great job, and Linden and I were there to capture all the action.

No comments:
Post a Comment