Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Cale has Finally Arrived...

Well, he arrived in real life about a week ago, but he's just now arriving to this blog. Seem's I've been a little busy lately and the fact that I forgot my camera when we visited him in the hospital, didn't help me post any faster. Anyway after much anticipation and a couple of false alarms, Baby Cale finally came into the real world. He's just the cutest little thing, like a little old man. Linden is starting to love having all these babies around. Someone mentioned that she will probably end up being like the bratty Angelica on the RugRats who bossed all the babies around. Since we are currently in the midst of terrible two's I'd say she's well on her way to being bossy hossy Angelica. This week we went to see Baby Cale at his house. Katie, Lyle and Baby Caden went with us. Baby Caden has filled right out. I'd even say hes got some pudgy cheeks. Linden had to size these two baby boys up and she wasn't willing to really pose for a nice picture with her two new friends. You can see from the picture below Linden didn't fail to keep us entertained while we were there.

No comments: