Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lindens 2nd Birthday


was over a month ago, so I figured its about time I blog something about it. This year we had a little bigger of a party than last year, and invited a few of our friends along with our family. Linden had a great time, and was really excited about opening presents (Christmas should be fun this year). Since Linden really likes Elmo and Sesame Street, we had a Sesame Street themed birthday party. Baby Caden and his parents came, Christina, Uncle Charley, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Jim and Jimmy, Great Grandma and Grandpa Clark, Grandma Foster, and Grandma and Grandpa Florey. Caden got Linden some pull ups and I'm proud to say she's been using them pretty successfully. For about the last 4 weeks she has used the potty very consistently at Day Care and has had no accidents! She even goes in, goes, and comes out all on her own. This is very exciting, she doesn't do as well at home, but we are working on it. She is such a big girl now.

No comments: