Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Shower!

Last year was the year of babies, this year we only are expecting two (that we know of so far anyway). Carrie and Eric are expecting a little brother for Brayden and Charley and Tonya are expecting my first nephew from the Florey side of the family! We are very excited to meet baby Logan Matthew, and I've already had a dream about what he looks like. To celebrate baby Logan's arrival we threw a shower. Charley, Tonya, My Mom and My Dad went the night before to set everything up. Tonya and Charley turned out to be pretty crafty, they fluffed up the tissue paper ball decorations I made with no trouble at all. I made up these cute little treat boxes that we filled with candy and we sprinkled the table with baby feet confetti. We had about 30 people attend and it was a great time to be with family and friends with good food and conversation. There were about 7 little girls there running around and playing together. Except for these two, who I caught in a corner making faces at each other. This is Linden's little friend Em, their friendship makes me so happy because they are so cute together and I can tell they just genuinely enjoy being together. Em's Mom and I had so much fun together growing up (and still have fun now that we are old), I am excited that Linden will have a friend like that too

No comments: