Sunday, May 30, 2010

Singing in the tub.

Here are a few videos of Linden singing in the tub. She does her best performances while soaking in the tub.

In this video she sings pretty much every song she knows:
Oh How I love Jesus (she needed a little help getting to the end of this song, otherwise she'd probably still be sitting in the tub repeating the first line)
The B-I-B-L-E
Daddy's Girl (words are supposed to be Daddy's Girl, Daddy's Girl, I'm the center of Daddy's world, I know I'm Daddy's number 1 'cause he loves me like I was his son, Daddy's girl)
ABC's (the picture gets a little shaky b/c Linden burped mid-song and I was laughing)
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

In this video she sings the months of the year. She also has a days of the week song, but I'll save that for a future post.

And finally this one is "3 Little Monkeys"

In case you aren't familiar with the song the words are

Three Little Monkeys swinging in a tree, teasing Mrs. alligator can't catch me. (whispering) Along came Mrs alligator quiet as could be (yelling) AND SNAPPED THAT MONKEY RIGHT OUT OF THAT TREE!

Maybe she's a future American Idol.

1 comment:

Mama Terbie said...

Em just cracked up watching these. Linden is a beautiful singer...you should have her do the special music some Sunday.