Friday, August 29, 2008

I ♥ NY

So last week we took a trip to the big city with Katie and Lyle. Of course we had many blog worthy moments, below are a few highlights.

All time highlight ** Meeting Al Roker (I’m actually shaking his hand in this picture even though you can’t see me, Note how excited he is to see me (we're old friends, you know))


Being on the Today Show (totally worth getting up at 5 am, I think Lyle might actually be sleeping in this picture)









Seeing a couple Drag Queens. – They were in town with Janice Dickenson (Supermodel)

The infamous Naked Cowboy (Much creepier in person, people actually pay to have their photo with this guy who totally gropes all over them-GROSS!)


Carriage Ride through Central Park (Was great once I got over the fear of having the carriage get hit by a cab and throwing us through the air)









Seeing Wicked for $26.25 a ticket (a super deal BTW) (This show is awesome, if you ever get a chance to see it DO IT!)












View from the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center)

Navigating the Subway (We weren’t so good at it)

The Brooklyn Bridge (If your ever go to the BB make sure you stay out of the bike path if you are walking, otherwise you might get yelled at – I did)


Statue of Liberty (Much smaller in person)

Times Square (10 Billion more people than we expected)





The general feeling of the four of us upon leaving NY - Been There, Done That, No Need to go back, we'll go back to Chicago next time.

No comments: