Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What’s the Point?

So the whole point of having a blog was to keep everyone updated on Linden Marie. And now I’ve had 3 blog entrys none of which had anything to do with her. So I figured it’s high time for a blog about Linden. She runs all over the house from the minute she gets home until the minute she goes to bed. She really cracks us up with all the funny stuff she does. Like turning on the radio and head banging or stomping her foot to the music. She’s getting really good at opening all the cabinets and drawers and throwing everything on the floor. And even though she knows the meaning of the word "no", very rarely does she listen when you tell her "no". And she’s already figured out the puppy dog eyes and pouty lip, frown face when she gets in trouble. I think we have the making of a drama queen on our hands. I always used to tell the cheerleaders “Save the Drama for your Mama” but for Linden I’ve modified that statement to “Save the Drama for your GRANDMAMA" (cause Mama don't want to hear it).
Here are a few pictures of her being herself.











** Please note we do not lock our baby in a dog cage, she invaded Scout's space all on her own.

2 comments:

christina said...

Haha Scout looks like he likes her in his cage. She is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,
These photos and update on little Miss Linden are great! I love the one in the box! And the one with Scout is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Shannon