Sunday, March 8, 2009

Potty Progress.

Big news from the Royalty house, tonight Linden said "poop" and we put her on the potty and she went! This is very exciting. I'm sure when she is 16 and reads the archives of my blog she will be really happy to know that I blogged about this milestone event her in life. But I'm sure by that time she will be quite used to me embarassing her. And who knows by the year 2023 blogs probably won't exist and we will all be driving around in floating cars.P.S. this is not an action shot, this was actually taken on one of our many unsuccessful practice trips to the potty.

4 comments:

christina said...

Yeah! Now she needs to do the potty dance.

Does Linden always run around with no clothes on when it's snowing outside?

Sara T said...

She needs to hang out with Em more...teach her a few things (besides dancing to WIOG music). Congrats! Here's to no more diapers...CHEERS!

Wife and Mama said...

Two milestones in a week . . . Ponytail and potty!!! YEAH!

Banks Family said...

LOL, I love it! Way to go Linden!!