Last weekend Brad Stine visited our Church. If you have never heard of Brad, he’s a Christian Comedian and he is hilarious (you can check him out on you tube).
Brad delivers an uproarious (I used the thesaurus for that one) routine that had us laughing the entire time. If you ever get a chance to see Brad in person, I suggest you do. What is great about him is that he delivers a side-splitting act without any vulgarity or profanity, but he doesn’t cram religion down your throat. Everyone can appreciate his humor and enjoy the show. 
Brad delivers an uproarious (I used the thesaurus for that one) routine that had us laughing the entire time. If you ever get a chance to see Brad in person, I suggest you do. What is great about him is that he delivers a side-splitting act without any vulgarity or profanity, but he doesn’t cram religion down your throat. Everyone can appreciate his humor and enjoy the show. 


No comments:
Post a Comment