Inspired by Tina’s Blog I felt compelled to post a fall picture of Linden. Last weekend we (Linden and I) went to the Old West Harvest Fest with our friends Melissa and Dalton. Melissa and I spent countless minutes trying to get at least 1 picture with both kids looking at us at the same time (we gave up on having them smile). So I’m poised with the camera ready and Melissa is standing behind me going all crazy saying things like “Linden, Linden look over here, Dalton, Dalton over here” and “say chocolate cake”, incidentally none of those really worked, but this is what we ended up with.
Hopefully these two cuties get their act together because in a little less than a year they are scheduled to be the most cutest flower girls ever in Darcy’s wedding. We are also hoping Linden grows some hair by then. So if you know any good hair growth stimulation techniques, be sure to pass them on. 

1 comment:
Too cute! I just started putting pony tails in Em's hair...pulling on what little hair she had I think actually made it longer. Or you could try that horse shampoo...Mane N' Tail I believe it is called...I swear that makes your hair grow faster! NNNAAAYYYYY!
Post a Comment