1 day ago
Monday, October 6, 2008
The latest on Linden.
So some of you have been asking how Linden is doing, and well I haven’t been doing such a great job of keeping everyone updated on her latest and greatest accomplishments. Funny all I ever tell you about is me, huh maybe I’d have more to blog about if I blogged about other people. Anyway lately Linden has been a really good girl, previous to this, about a week ago and for the past month or so she’d been a bit bratty. Once while I was pregnant I had a dream that she was 2 and the most horrible brat you ever met. In fact she was so awful that we just knew all of our friends hated asking us to do stuff because they were afraid we would bring her along. We knew she was a brat but we didn’t know how to fix it. Until about a week ago I was worried that my dream was coming true. I’m sure looking at her sweet innocent little fac
e you re saying yeah right, she’s so innocent “butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth” (that’s what my Dad would say). Let me just say she’s got you all fooled. To illustrate my point here’s a little example, at Day Care Linden is not allowed to touch the TV, but the power button is right on the front right at her reach. So the temptation is more than she can handle, so of course she turns the TV on and off, off and on until “Aunt Kim” says No No Linden and then Linden looks and goes right back at the power button. So after several No No Lindens, “Aunt Kim” gets up and pats Lindens hand and says No. So what does Linden do, your probably thinking oh that sweet baby she probably walks away from the TV and goes to play with the other kids. Well you’re wrong. Linden the brat walks over to the blinds hanging at the sliding door grabs a hold turns and looks at Aunt Kim and gives them a good yank. I am not sure where she gets this little attitude from, but now you know why we are so happy that she’s been so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh poor Linden. She can come live with me.
It's no wonder she act that way, when you are making her wear a "future Charger" shirt...see, my kids wear "future Chemic" shirts and they are perfect.
I forget to put a "s" at the end of "act", so now my comment makes me sound like a gangsta'...peace out...word to yo' motha'
Hi again!
LOL, I totally remember when you had that dream and told me about it! That is so funny!!!
I still think Aunt Kim was mistaken Linden with another kid.
LOL
Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Shannon
Post a Comment