Monday, October 13, 2008

Lindens Weekend To Do List

  1. Climb on Toys in Living Room ----Check
  2. Eat a Dog Treat ----Check
  3. Climb in Kitchen Cupboards ---- Check
  4. Play Outside with Scout ---- Check
  5. Eat Pizza/Take a Nap ---- Check

















































4 comments:

Matt, Erin and Linden said...

I just realized that after viewing those pictures you might think that she just wears Pajama's all weekend. Hehe she really does have lots of clothes, and we really do actually dress her in them.

christina said...

I wonder how the dog treat tasted.

Sara T said...

It is exhausting being so busy! Long live the pajamas...less laundry to do! She is too funny! I wondered if she laid her in her bed that morning and planned her day, or if it was more a "fly by the seat of my diaper" kind of day.

Banks Family said...

Hi!
Oh these photos are so great!!! I love the one with her and Scout and the one with her in the kitchen drawer, LOL, she is crazy! Maybe Andrew should take her Rock Climbing, as she seems to have the desire and natural ability!
And regarding the blog entry below...you are right no one in the casa de Banks can believe our adorable Linden has a bratty side...Aunt Kim must have been mistaken. LOL!
Have a nice day!
Love,
Shannon